2010 m. gegužės 26 d., trečiadienis

Self-assessment


Self-assessment is hard for me, because I am too critical of my myself. The simplest thing is to analyse another human‘s achievements than mine.


First, I would like to assess my performance in Moodle tests. It was the worst thing in English lessons for me, because my assessment was not very high. The biggest malady of moodle tests is lack of variants of right answers.


Second, it is the ESP definitions tests. The ESP test is a contrast to Moodle test. I have a great success in these tests. ESP definitions tests help me to learn vocabulary better than Moodle tests. I like ESP definition tests and I think that it is a good training aid.


Third, in my English classes is summary writing. I would like to commend by my self, because it was big progress for me from school times. I think that I learned how to write a summary.


Fourth, it is Power Point Presentations. I like presentations because it is imperatyve to have some special skills. I had to use accurate information, to communicate with the audience, to engage it‘s attention and be like a professional presenter. I think I did it well, because my grade was 10.


Fifth, it is listening in class. Listening was not very hard for me, because themes of listening tests were interesting for me. I like the theme about racism. It looks very real.


Sixth, it is a short talk or speaking impromptu. I am not good at speaking in English, I had always some problem with pronunciation. Speaking is an important skill to improve.


All things considered, I think that my achievements are not bad. They are much better than last term. The main reason of that is a large amount of homework, which I have done so far.

1 komentaras:

  1. The only task which I enjoyed most of all was the presentation coz it was a good addition in work for us.


    Veronica Hearst a social worker in new york.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti